Do you have products you aren’t sure when you opened them or how old they are?
Have you ever bought products, only to get home and realize you already have the same products — unopened?
Having your makeup and beauty organized can actually help you save money. When you know what you have and what you need to purchase, it can make life a little easier.
1. Write the opened date on your products.
I don’t know about you, but I have a lot of products that I don’t know when I opened them. By writing the date on the container, it can help you so you don’t use products that are really old.
2. Create a System.
Separate, organize, and store your products by type. Have different containers or drawers where you store particular items. For example, have a container where you store all your brushes. Store all your makeup pallets in a particular drawer or container.
I store the makeup I use every day in a makeup bag. That way when I’m getting ready, I don’t need to spend time looking for the makeup I want — it’s all organized in my makeup bag.
Here are some makeup organizers I found on Amazon at various price points:
3. Keep a List of the Products you Need to Purchase
Create a note on your phone and keep a running list of products that you need to purchase. That way when you go to the store, you’ll already have a list of what you need.
4. Try the myBeautyCache App
The myBeautyCache app provides an easy way for you to keep a detailed list of your makeup, beauty products, accessories, and samples.
myBeautyCache can help you save money because you’ll always know what products you have. You can keep track of when you opened each product, when it expires, where it is stored, and much more.
myBeautyCache can also help you to stop buying duplicate products. Because you have your information with you, you’ll always know what products you have and what products you need to purchase.
With myBeautyCache, you can keep a list of the products you need to purchase. When you use a product, you can quickly add it to your Shopping List, so the next time you’re at the store, you’ll know what products you need to purchase.
Additionally, myBeautyCache will keep track of how much money you’ve spent. If you are on a budget, you can quickly see how much money you’ve spent in a particular month or year.
What makes myBeautyCache different from the other apps?
- You only need to add a product ONE TIME. Then each time you purchase that product, you add the purchase details to it. That way, you can keep track of how often you purchase a particular product, how many of that product you have, how many are opened, unopened, empty, or expired.
- There is a separate section so you can keep track of your Samples. I don’t know about you, but I have so many samples, that I end up throwing away because I can’t remember when I got them. Also, I sometimes forget which samples I’ve tried and liked, and which I didn’t, so I’ll end up buying the product only to find out that I didn’t like it.
- In addition to being able to keep a detailed list of your Makeup, Beauty Products, Accessories, and Samples, you can keep track of your Beauty Routines, Shopping List, Travel List, and even the Looks you create. myBeautyCache is an all-in-one organizer for your Makeup & Beauty Products.
And best of all, you can try myBeautyCache FREE.
Have Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact me